thx you❤ popular

心情指数❤ 50%
15/12/09

in this holiday..
i very thx patrick (my boss)...
thx he gv me a chance to work...
im the 1st time working in my life...
although i working in popular just a short time...
but i get a lot of experience....
tat experience is like a gold...
if u hv a lot of money also can't buy it...

working in popular also hv a lot of memory....
such as (甜,酸,苦,辣)....
at there i know many friends....
they are friendly and kindly....
although they r adult....
but sometime they also like a kid....
always play with us....
after i resign my job...
i just feel myself very miss them...
dunno y leh?
just a short time working in popular...
y i will miss them so much?
dunno u all will miss me or not leh?

i still remember tat last day i working in popular...
the time was pass very fast...
i still remember when i wanna to back home...
i with they 擦手而过 tat feeling...
my heart was so hurt...

y when the last day i at school dont hv the feeling?
y when the last day i working in popular will hv the feeling?
why..... who can tell me?

i also hv to take many photo....
let's see....

kukumalu~siew wen~si yi~me~eng yong~willson...


aeroplane kei,kukumalu,si yi,willson engyong....

li yong, me, patrick...


willson,me,siew wen

me,jong hang,winfred


moon and me...
yan ling and me...

jong hang and me..

winfred and me

yan ling and me....

syahirah and me...
i call she dinosaur 1~ haha

cai hong and me....
she is pregnant already~
if u ask me will feel regret tat i resign this job?
i will answer u yes....
y tat time i wont think clarity?
haizz....
tat all is my fault....>.<
now i just can say....
I VERY MISS U ALL.....

没有评论:

发表评论