friends

friends....
wat is friends?
i really dunno leh...

u say friends is concern me?
u say friends is go out with me always?
u say friends is chat with me when bored?
u say friends is forever?
u say friends is that who i can trust?
u say friends will console me when i was sad?
u say friends will make me happy when i was angry?
u say friends is really wan to be friends with me?
u say friends is wont betray me?

if u say yes.
sorry lor...
i will tell u not lor...
yes, maybe some of them is really wan to be friends with u..
but also more of them is just play play nia...

i wont easy to believe ppl...
because inside the 'believe' hv a 'lie'
be4 im easy to believe ppl..
why? because im stupid lor..
dont say friends r always concern me again...
sorry...i dont hv feel it


haizz...
whatever la...
i just write wat i wan to say...
我只是想在这里发泄下罢了...
没什么..别问我发生什么事...

没有评论:

发表评论