My Memory- MS.HOH

hoho..
let me share my memory with u all..
tats all is my memory ❤..
is sweet memory..
i miss tat time... =(
why the time was passed so fast??
just a blink of eyes...
kk..stop!!
start now =)
1.
我的中楷...
ugly ba??
hahaha... dont vomit yea.. =P.
it is very precious orh =)

2.
my form 2 & 3 tuition paper..
a lot orh... hahaha..
throw until my hand pain =P
tis is form3 be4 PMR..
teacher gv a lot orh...thx ya =)i more like tis tuition centre...
teacher will not care for how many A4 paper to print..
but now i at other tuition center..
so ''giam siap'' leh >.<...




3.
my exam paper..
a lot lur..
if i no guess wrong..
maybe start from form 2 till now..
haahhaah..
lapsap XD..

seni..

== damn childish..
yakss.. hahahah.
i still remember..
teacher ask me..
r u drawing comic?? XD..
hahahahah..





4.
total of exam paper & exercise...=)
PMR..
miss tat time!!!





5.
2D class photo..
wow..
2 years ago...
so fast...
all thing is change... =(.
sad lar... TT.
first love >.<..
inside the photo im very ugly lor =.="..





LAST!!!!
I MISS YOU!!
my dear teacher...
MS.HOH..

i miss u..but i hate u also..
know y??
because u never tell us when u go to others outlet...
=(.. i miss u so much lar teacher..
long time did not joke with u..
i will always remember you =)
until??

the end of the day...

没有评论:

发表评论