friendship??

15/5/10

today gotong-royong at school.
not bad lar ^^ hehe..
feel so funny XD.
yahuu~!!!
im very happy.
because im sucessful to join club teackwando ❤.
hehe.
let u all see when we are execute the gotong-royong.


a lot of ppl =)

we r trying to move away the stone.
hehe.
finally..
we r success to move them XD.

after that..
we r going to eat noodles.
^^ happy.
include pei shy, kay, cheng, lai, bee, kin.
after eating.
we go to brem mall by walk =)
and chat with zhi ying at her working place.
until 2pm ++.
nice =D. so happy.
but feel sad also. =(
why??
because my friends and I have some apprehension. =(
haizz..
we r friends so many years.
originally u all feel me is tis kind of ppl =(
so sad..
friendship??
haizz.

then we go to rui lin's working place.
chat~
5pm back to home.
continues facebook + blog.
and the last...
i wan to thx those ppl who r early wish me ^^.
hehe.
thx ya.. ❤.
love u all. muaks.
i will list down the name at my blog =).

k lar. see ya. =D

没有评论:

发表评论