Hang Out With 3 Old Friends

9/6/10


wow...
should u get a shock??
hahaha..
who is tat??
damn ugly right?
hehe.
actually tat's me la XD
sorry for make u hv a scared =D.
because tat photo is never edit.
damn ugly... =(



back to the object~~
lalala.. paiseh XD.
today have a tuition on 10am-12pm..
what subject? erm... is... english =)


actually today i had been gone to midvalley with friends 1.
but....
train was stop working =(.
pengsan.. wuwu T_T
so.. we had changed our plans to go Jusco.

haha.
so funny lor.
1st time go to Jusco use RM2.
''sot jor la''..

after hang out at Jusco.
we wen to NElSON TAN to eat lunch.
and chat at there. =)
I ''ss'' at the restaurant..haha.
really zilian kuang XD.
let u see the pic. =)
dont vomit ya (^(@@)^).

If can please tell me which pic look better~ XD. thx ❤
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.


lala~
tat's all =P.
hoho.
also hv to ''ss'' with friends lar.
XD
let's see the photo =)

actually I dunno my pose same as Ruey Lin @@ haha.


Toyoh, Ruey Lin, Siew Wen.

Ruey Lin & Siew Wen.

5pm we went back to brem mall.
and my sister fetched me back to home =)
tat's all.

没有评论:

发表评论