AM I OWE YOU?? ♥

1/6/2011, Wednesday

wa~
time really past very fast,
now already is JUNE,
Hrmm..
What should I do during tis holiday??
Let me think about that =].
Finding ppl to accompany me to hang out~
Do you want? xD.
hoho =D.

My heart was broken again and again,
something maybe u feel nothing when u said out to me,
and after i hear then I smile to u =].
looks like nothing,
BUT!
that's all are the FAKE!
something u said to me are very HURT me,
I felt my heart was very hurt,
I hope that hv a doctor can help me :'( .
But! that just a HOPE!
nobody can help me =[.
I only will get hurt AGAIN & AGAIN!
Finally, my tears were drop again =(
maybe that is only the good way to let me feel more better =[.

I hate myself,
Why I keep repeat the things that I DO,
Although I know will get hurt after I do it =[.

Am I owe u at my previous life? =[.

PLS, don hurt me again =[.
I cant accept the sadness again..


WAKE UP TONG YONG HOU!
FACE THE FATE PLS!!

没有评论:

发表评论