I MISS YOU ♥

8/6/2011, Wednesday

Just now I took up Geography Book,
when I was teaching my nephew,
FINALLY!!
I realise that why I liked the subject so much!!
:')..

I thought myself had given up something,
but,
there was not a easy matter..
You were the only person who made me got this illness @@.
a strange illness...

I found that!!!
why I liked Geography so much??
Finally I knew that was because of you..
I wanna to know the place where you lived,
I hope that I can find you on a day,
I still do the most stupid action before!
I went to the place that u told me before,
I'm trying to find u there..
but,
knowing that LIFE IS NOT ALL SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS!
:').
Am I stupid right?
I felt it too =)

LAST,
I REALLY MISS YOU SO MUCH :') .
I'm sad but I am tried to smile in everyday =) .
PLS, don carry my heart again :').

没有评论:

发表评论