Wonderful Birthday Celebration to Me ♥

17th May 2013

Birthday Celebration. Thanks! ♥
 2 times of celebration.♥

Here are the cakes photo. =D
thanks for wishing 4.0 even though can't get it. 
The cake is very nice too! ♥
 the flower is very nice. I loved it! thanks ♥


I very appreciate it!
really thanks a lot!
I love u all. ♥

A wonderful and unforgettable birthday night!
I felt touched for it.
自己何德何能有知己和我庆祝生日.
我一直都相信缘分,
因为缘分所以我们会在人群中认识,
成为好朋友。 =)
I'm very happy that I have you all as my friends!
really thank you so much, old friends! ♥
and I realized that, my 2 times celebration at Mcdonald!
hahahah.
maybe McDonald is my second home?
 hehe.


今年很特别,
我回到家后,
当我静静地坐在沙发上,
我才想起,
原来我所许下的愿望,
尽然没一个是为我自己的?
可能我真的没有什么奢求?
只希望大家都快乐健康 =)
尤其是家人和朋友。

At the same time,
thanks for the wishes from my friends, FB kawan,
family and the people who call or sms to me. thanks!
I love u all ♥


*PHOTO*
 Comiz, Jia Chun, Toyoh & Shelby.
 
1993 years! Jia Chun, Lin, Yung, Yong and Toyoh.
   
17th May 2013, first celebration ♥
 18th May 2013, second celebration ♥

没有评论:

发表评论