Recently ♥

Recently,

I done a lot of things,
the first thing was my friend's birthday!
she is Hui San!
HaPPY BirthdaY to her! =)

Toyoh & Hui San


Besides,

I went to Pulau Langkawi & Penang with friend
s,
Leong, Gynnie, Toyoh, Willson, Shy
I will update soon =).


Moreover,

I always went to Chatime with those 38 friends too =P.

hahahah. they are my secondary school friends .

In addition,

we had BBQ at Christmas Eve too!.
Han Kee & I
Jinjang Selatan could see fireworks also XD.
hohoo.

Christmas Gift

thx Gynnie =).
Merry Christmas ya!

After BBQ,
we went to overtime =)
Kit Yee & I

Lastly!
we went to Time Square & Sungei Wang & Ferenheit.
what's the objective?

sure is buy Chinese New Year's shirt!!

hohoho .
I bought 2 shirt, already spent RM100,

so expensive lar male's shirt =(

没有评论:

发表评论