HaPPY BelateD HaLLoWeeN! ♥

2/11/2011, Wednesday
HaPPY BelateD HallOweeN!

WAT THE X?!
the time passed so fast!
now already NOVEMBER!
I never study any subject yet =( !
I'm the most lazy in my class =x.
actually I most worry about the future..
wat job or course should I choose?
haizz.

Edited by Mikana

Recently.
I went to 1U and buy the uniform..
I had capture 2 shirt..
guess what colour that I will wear it on friday?
Blue or Black? =P haha.

Besides,
Shelby & Toyoh & Comiz

we went to tutti frutti also..
so expensive lar wei T_T.
because there just had the cup of median size to choose..
so that why I add so many things @@.

After that,
we saw the Halloween event at there.
we went to there and capture a lot funny pic XD.
haha.
Let's see those photo!
Arghhh!!!! who's hand?!
I'm so hungry larrr weiiii xD
Comiz & I
Shelby & I
Toyoh & Shelby & Comiz
Halooooo... I'm Sorcerer

we so sot right?
hahaha XD.

After capture those stupid photo XD ,
we went to DESA PART CITY and take a dinner there..
Steamboat
4 Person
Comiz & Toyoh
Toyoh

okay lar!
is time to say BYEBYE! xD. ♥.

没有评论:

发表评论