BRoGa Hill ♥

4/8/2011, Thursday 31/7/2011, Sunday
Early in the morning,
about 3am,
we went to Broga Hill =] .
this was the 1st time that I joined this kind of activity =D.
feel I'm sporty right? XD wahahaha.
tq =P ~ lalallaa. XD.

when we reached Broga hill,
about 5am more,
and then we start to climb the hill .
Climb climb climb~
I felt my mind got a bit faint @@.
felt helpless =(.
lucky had ppl took care on me =)
tq very much to them .

Finally!!
I reached the peak,
the scenes was sosososo beautiful!!!
I damn like it! .
and took some photo .
let's come and see =) 丽妃, Xiao Jess, Toyoh Cheng & Toyoh . 4 of us . Superman & Superwomen . 大合照 .

although did not had the sunrise,
but nevermind lar ^^.
I got a lot of experience,
that's already earn =P.

9am more,
we walked down from the peak,
so difficult to walk down @@.
but nice! .
some of photo after we walked down =] Us .

Last!!
I'm glad to join this activity .
made me healthy & can keep fit also XD.
wahahaha .

没有评论:

发表评论